Translate

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Spanish Portfolio

   My favorite part of Spanish was learning new things about my culture that I hadn't already known about. I really enjoyed the Dia de los Muertos part, although I knew about it I got to learn some of the traditions Hispanics do on the day of the dead. Also, another thing I liked about Spanish was that I got to be surrounded by other people my age that have a similar background to me and that I got to work with and learn something I didn't know about them. I think in this first semester for Spanish Speakers Honors we all got to know each other a lot better and became some what of a family.  
    The most challenging thing for me in Spanish this semester has been learning the accents that go with some words. I've had a hard time since this is the first spanish class I have ever took and don't understand the rules of accents. I hope that after some studying and practice I catch on quickly with where the accents go. 
    I think I could improve my portfolio by organizing my portfolio by putting my work under the correct tabs and decorating my tabs to make them look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment